ADT Monitored Security Cameras Help You Keep an Eye on Safety Around Your Home
Enhancing the safety of your home with ADT monitored home security is an important step toward keeping your loved ones and valuable belongings out of harm’s way. ADT monitored security cameras can add yet another layer of protection to your security strategy.
Surveillance cameras help you keep an eye on your home even when you can’t be there in person. Not only does the presence of security cameras create a deterrent effect, the footage they capture can also serve as evidence in the event that a crime does occur. Law enforcement agencies routinely use security footage to arrest and prosecute accused criminals.
Monitored security cameras are available with certain packages offering ADT Pulse® Interactive Solutions. To learn more about ADT Pulse and ADT monitored cameras, call the number on your screen and speak with a representative.
Features with ADT Monitored Cameras
The range of available features and options with ADT monitored security cameras includes:
- Wireless cameras: These cameras can be mounted almost anywhere inside your home, allowing you to capture a wide range of footage. Freedom from hard-wired connections provides more flexibility in placement and greater coverage.
- High-resolution and low-light recording: These devices capture video in color with exceptional image quality, which means greater detail in surveillance footage. These cameras may be especially beneficial for small business owners who need comprehensive surveillance of their establishments. Low-light recording reduces the chances of missing important details.
- Digital video recording: Upgrading to monitored security cameras with ADT Pulse allows you to store video surveillance footage in your customer web portal for up to 30 days and download digital copies to your computer. Digital recording also offers clear video and easy remote viewing.
- Event-driven activation: You can program an ADT monitored camera to start recording at specific times – for example, in the afternoon when your children arrive home from school. By watching footage of these events on your mobile device, you can rest assured that the kids are home safe.
- Secure video storage: All footage from your ADT monitored camera goes through ADT’s secure server and is stored for your viewing. To help protect your privacy, ADT uses sophisticated data encryption techniques and security equipment.
Remote Monitoring On Your Mobile Device
One of the many benefits of ADT monitored security cameras is that you can watch recorded video footage remotely, helping you keep an eye on things at home even when you’re away from home.
With ADT Pulse® Interactive Solutions, watch video surveillance of your home or small business from the convenience of your mobile device. ADT Pulse mobile apps are available for smartphones and tablets.
The features also include email and text notifications to help you stay informed no matter where you are.
Monitored security cameras have the potential to make your home safer than ever before. They can also make it easier than ever before to manage the security of your home even when you’re on the go.
Call Now for ADT Monitored Security Cameras
Your days are busy enough, which is why ADT monitored home security works tirelessly to help you stay better protected day and night. An ADT monitored camera lets you maintain a visual connection with your home’s security status, whether you’re going to the office or going on vacation.
Install an ADT monitored camera today and sleep more soundly tonight. To order your monitored security camera, just pick up the phone and talk to a security representative about ADT monitoring with security cameras.