Compare Home Security Systems
Selecting the best home security system can be a time-consuming process. Not only do you have to consider which service provider you should trust with the safety of your family and home, but you also have to decide which features will be the most useful for your household. For instance, would you prefer a bare-bones alarm system, or would you enjoy the increased convenience and flexibility offered by advanced home automation and remote monitoring features?
Here are some of the other important questions you should ask yourself when trying to compare home security systems so that you can choose the system that is right for you. These questions also offer a good framework for how you can compare ADT monitored security to other providers:
- Does the security provider have a reputation for dependable service?
- How long has the provider been in business?
- What kind of monthly monitoring fee can you expect to pay?
- Do you have to sign a service contract? If so, how long does the service contract last?
- Is there a money-back guarantee?
- Does the provider offer professional installation?
- Does the provider offer fire and carbon monoxide monitoring?
- Does the provider offer wireless monitoring for customers without landline telephone service?
Although these questions do not cover everything you need to think about when selecting a home security provider, they do provide a good place to start.
Compare ADT monitored security with other services
So how does ADT monitored home security stack up when you consider these key questions? Here are some of the most important features you can count on from ADT monitored security, features that give ADT monitoring an edge when you compare home security systems:
- Affordability: ADT monitored security offers competitive prices. Also, ADT monitored security comes with a six-month money-back guarantee so you can feel confident about your purchase.
- Adaptability: Even if you are not already convinced that you want home automation or remote access features, you may eventually decide that they would make a valuable addition to your existing system. One of the benefits of choosing ADT monitoring is that you can choose a package that features ADT Pulse® Interactive Solutions. With ADT Pulse, you can remotely monitor your security system from your smartphone or other web-enabled device.
- High-tech equipment: Your ADT monitored home security system will include an infrared motion detector, three entryway sensors, digital keypad, wireless keychain remote, backup battery and other components. Optional features include sensors designed to monitor for signs of fire, carbon monoxide, freezing and internal flooding.
- Monitoring reliability: Of course, the effectiveness of your monitored security system depends on more than just the security equipment installed in your home. Even the most high-tech security equipment can only go so far if it is not backed up by reliable monitoring service. When you compare home security systems, it is important to take note of which providers offer 24/7 alarm monitoring. ADT offers 24/7 monitoring, so you can rest assured that your home is monitored for alarm signals day and night. ADT also has four Customer Monitoring Centers located across the country, forming a state-of-the-art network staffed by dispatch operators. These operators are trained to provide rapid emergency response whenever the network detects an alarm signal.
- Long-standing reputation: As you compare home security systems, you will not find another company with as much experience as ADT. With more than 100 years of experiences in the security industry, ADT monitoring has earned a lasting reputation for excellence. In fact, ADT is the number one security company in North America and currently provides security service to more than 6 million homeowners and small business owners.